Thursday, April 30, 2009

SURVIVED DAY 2

I have done 2 days now on the Medifast program. The products are not very tasty or filling. The funny thing is that I received some samples from a company called New Lifestyles and those products have been tasty.

Day one I had a cinnamon bar, then a vanilla "shake" which was totally watery, a "beef stew" that was thick and had some tiny little chunks of stuff and a salad with chicken and low fat dressing for dinner. Then after dinner I had the sample chocolate bar which was dense and a bit chewy.

Day 2 I have had a cinnamon bar, a chocolate shake, a salad with tuna, a sample chocolate pudding (thick) and for dinner I had a very watery "cream" of broccoli soup with added broccoli. I will probably have another pudding or bar tonight.

I feel good, I exercised both days with no negative issues (as warned) and I have not been terribly hungry. So far so good. I will have to work on the food selections, but I have 2 weeks of the Medifast product that I will have to consume. But I think I'll be ordering stuff from the other company, too.

No comments: