Sunday, January 24, 2010

BACK AGAIN.



After a few false starts and gaining a lot more weight.  I am finally back on track.  This is only day 2 but I know it is going to stick.  It was pretty humiliating in November when I found myself at an all time high weight, and again today when I had to put my measurements into my log and they were increased over the last entry by many inches overall.

It was November when I realized I was depressed over the job loss/jobless situation and saw a doctor about it. I am much more myself now and I need to take responsibility for what I have allowed to happen.  I am just glad that I was, at least, continuing to exercise a few days a week.

I will try not to whine and moan.  No promises, though!  My immediate goal for my weight is to improve my knee pain, and to get into my next size down set of clothes and to fit in comfortably in an airline set to go to Philadelphia to see Maggie's graduation in May.

1 comment:

Walker said...

:) I hope so! Keep pushing Mama.