Friday, January 29, 2010

WEEKLY WEIGH IN


Not much new to add.  I have stayed on plan all week.  Lost another 2 pounds for a total of  6 for week one and 12 for the month of January.

I have devoted some more time to meal planning so that the dinner meal I am eating will have more variety for the family and be acceptable or adaptable for my plan.  My only "splurge" off the bars/shakes/bites routine has been celery with a bit of peanut butter.  My average daily calories for the week  have been coming in at 1050.

I plan to get out walking this weekend and during the week in additon to the gym - my new goal for the week.  I have my pedometer at the ready.  I will report in soon!

3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

You go girl! You are doing wonderfully. What I wouldn't give to see my scales go down two pounds.

Barb Matijevich said...

I'm dieting too. Again. Sickeningly. Ive been a perfect little (hah!) angel for almost two weeks and have lost two pounds TOTAL. I need to add the exercise. This pisses me off to no end. (JK) Glad we're in this together.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Congrats on doing so well!