Monday, September 13, 2010

A FEW CHANGES

Well, I added a photo as I promised.  Ally took pictures of me before we went out for her birthday dinner.  None of them turned out well but she insisted the one I posted was "a good one"  (even though we were making silly faces by then) so I am using it until we have another photo session.

I have found that my new work environment is going to be very supportive of my dieting.  I will be working very long shifts and it is so busy that it is rare that an actual break is taken for lunch or dinner.  As long as I bring healthy, easy to eat on the run foods for the short breaks I will get - I will be set.  There is a vending machine, but I did not look at the contents, nor do I tend to carry change.  I do not plan to use it - ever.

I do sit at a desk a lot of the time, but I am also up and down to use different equipment, going to the back to speak with the vet and nurses and back up front.  I appreciate that I am not stuck in a chair for 8-10 hours.  I plan to get outside to walk around when I do get break.

5 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Love the photo!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oh I love that photo! I may borrow that pose for my upcoming photo session. :)

shrink on the couch said...

I think the photo is perfect. Whimsical and fun. Keep it! Glad your job is shaping up in a direction that will be healthy for you.

Karen said...

Love the photo! I keep thinking that I should put one on my blog to celebrate my blogoversary. That gives me a few months to try to get a flattering one:)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I love the photo--your hair is gorgeous!