Sunday, November 21, 2010

UPDATING MY STATS

I realized that in addition to neglecting my blog I have been neglecting my statistics.  So I had to post that weight gain.  I am not a math person, but even I know that was a statistically significant amount to have gained back.

Today, though,  I could post the loss (again) of some of it. 

I have not been particularly diligent with my food journal.  I have been spotty at best in my gym attendance.  I am headed in the right direction and with additional effort I will pick up steam and be back to where I was in the next three weeks and then I will just have to hold on through the holiday season - as we all do.

My extra incentive is that I have a uniform to wear for my new job at a small hotel front desk.  (A blouse and vest with my own black pants or skirt.)  The blouse fits fine but the XL vest they had does not button.  It is fine to wear it open, but with my big tummy, I would look better with it closed - so...that 10 pounds I put back on would have made a difference.  Actually I am  just soo relieved that the XL blouse fit! 

4 comments:

Karen said...

I feel like I have been slacking too. Sigh. Time for us both to get ourselves back on track and moving in the right direction consistently again:)

Jen on the Edge said...

You've achieved some pretty amazing things in 2010. Yes, you regained some weight this fall, but you're already losing it. I think you have a lot to proud of.

Congrats on getting a new job! I know that your vest is going to be buttoning in no time.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

You're headed in the right direction, with the most important element being that you're *aware* of what's going right and what needs to be improved upon.

Sarah@LowStressWeightLoss said...

Sounds like you let a little slip up get under control pretty fast - impressive.

I'm starting a "No Gain Holidays" pledge on my blog - like you I hope to actually lose some in the weeks before the Big Events (and travel) but at a minimum am holding the line on my weight from today until Jan 3rd

http://lowstressweightloss.com/blog/make-the-pledge-no-gain-holidays/2364/