Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANKS FOR NO GAIN THANKSGIVING!

I managed not to gobble gobble, as planned.  I have lost another 2 pounds this week.  I did get very silly on champagne and had a great time on Thanksgiving!  For dinner I ate only the broccoli rabe and the turkey with a little gravy, one small whole wheat roll and one bite of my sister's luscious lemon cake. 

I have still been avoiding the gym - which is strange.  I was there today and I was completely enjoying myself.  I was thinking about what has been holding me back from getting back into going daily and I honestly don't know what it is.  So I am just going to get up and go every morning - no excuses, no delays, no I'll go later with Ally - because then she doesn't want to go so I don't go...

That is my number one goal for this week.

3 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Kudos on another 2 pounds g-o-n-e!
Champagne would have definitely improved my Thanksgiving! :)

Karen said...

You lost weight this week! Good for you:)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Wow--2 lbs. during Thanksgiving week is amazing. Kudos to you!