Monday, December 27, 2010

TIME TO CHANGE

When I named this blog "Diet Again - 2010"  I was not thinking about the fact that it would only be a good title for a year.  I was thinking about something that rhymed with 2010.  I am only sort of creative like that!  When I started my "diet" earlier this year, I knew that it would be an ongoing thing.  One year was not likely to be enough time to meet my goals and really, it is a lifelong thing if I am doing it right, isn't it?

So I need to change the name and change the URL because I am not at all sure why I have that "customer service" title in my URL?!

I thought of using "Shrinking Susan" as my new title, but there is someone out there with some sort of book and blog around that title.  I couldn't think of anything else that sounded like me, so I finally just decided on "Fit, Food, Life".  It works now and in the future and it covers the bases even if it isn't clever.   I created a new blog on Blogger and have a new URL:  http://fitnessfoodlife.blogspot.com/.  So if you are so kind as to have me in your favorites or on your blog roll, please change me over for the new year!

1 comment:

Jen on the Edge said...

I love the new blog name!