Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THE HOLIDAY DASH


Dangerous little buggers!!
 This is the week I needed to pack up all the boxes that must go in the mail.  I made the biscotti - as you may have seen at Cammie's Holiday Potluck - and I have wrapped some of it up in bubble wrap to send to  friends and family far away.  I ate a few end pieces of those tasty things and that may have contributed to my 0 weight change this week - that and the ham croquettes I made for my husband's birthday on Sunday. 

I have never made them before and after all the work I put into making them I was going to try ONE - breaded and fried or not!!  They were delicious.  Too delicious and too many of them leftover.  I finally tossed them out today because they were beckoning me from the frig every time I opened it!!  Why is it that Tom has been asking me to make them for him for months - he has 3 or 4 of them and then ignores all the leftovers... and they haunt me? 

So this week I am clamping down a bit harder.  I packed up all the biscotti, did my shopping so there are lots of  healthy snacks and meals and I am up to 3 gym trips already. 

No comments: