Thursday, December 16, 2010

GETTING THERE

I have been restoring my photos which had all disappeared from their folders on my computer.  My husband is very into backing everything up, thank goodness, so I have not lost anything. I came across this photo.


This is the only picture of me from last Christmas.  It serves well as a before picture.  Although I have not lost anywhere near as much weight as I would have wished  this year, even I can see that there is a big difference  from then to now.



So this isn't so much a before and after, but a before and getting there...

6 comments:

Karen said...

How great to have that visual of your progress:)

michiganme said...

You look great - I love that blue shirt you are wearing. MIME

Walker said...

I showed this to Dan and he said you look absolutely fantastic, and I agree :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

OMG! That's tremendous. And you look fab now and it will only get better.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oh yes, DEFINITELY getting there!

Jen on the Edge said...

I think you look beautiful! And blue is definitely your color.