Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE PLAN - PART 2

We belong to a wonderful gym. It is large, bright and, unlike our last gym, smells good. It has very nice shower facilities, lockers, steam and dry sauna ans whirlpool tub.

I will be going to this wonderful place at least 5 times per week. I will be using my favorite aerobic equipment (featured in the photo a seated step machine), weights, and spend time stretching.
I will weigh myself at least once per week. I say at least because I tend to weigh myself everytime I go to the gym. I don't have a scale at home.
I am interested in working up to the point of taking some classes and trying the elliptical machines. I don't know if I will like them, but at this time I am too heavy to use them. The little foot pads stay firmly on the ground when I mount. Yeah - kinda depressing.

No comments: