Sunday, January 25, 2009

WEEKEND WEIGH IN


A pretty good week. I went to the gym 3 times, I logged my food 5 days and I lost 2 pounds.


I have not been in a great place mentally. I thought that reaching goal of menopause meant that things would stabilize when it came to moods and hot flashes and sleeplessness. But, no. Apparently it can go on indefinitely. I have found that I am not having a fluctuation in moods - I am just down. I feel sad and tired and it frustrates me. The worst of it is that I had a total melt down at work which has completely shot my creditability.


So much for Mrs. Brightside...which reminds me, I come to that name for my blog because of a song I find irresistible for my workouts. It is by The Killers - called I'm Mr. Brightside. I have 4 songs by that band on my workout music.


Here is a link to the Youtube video:




Since I got my iPod I have found I have much better and longer aerobic work outs when I have the right mix of music going.

1 comment:

Walker said...

Aw Mama, I miss you.