Saturday, January 3, 2009

PART 3 OF THE PLAN


I have been very successful in the past when I have cut sugar out of my diet. I am not going to do the carb free sort of plan where I have to be concerned with the sugar content of fruits (I really missed bananas) and condiments (I just can't get excited about how much sugar there is in catsup when I hardly ever eat it) and the sugar content of carrots? Really?


I mean plain old white sugar in all the goodies which can be made with it.


I got my baking itch scratched in December - I made six kinds of holiday cookies and enjoyed a luscious Gingerbread Pear cake Maggie made. I had dessert and a pastry on our trip to Napa. I even had a couple of bowls of peppermint ice cream. So I had my last hurrah with the sugar for the time being.

No comments: