Thursday, July 8, 2010

BACK TO BASICS IT IS


I just posted a comment on Karen's blog say that we are all looking for something great and it isn't going to be found in food. Now why is it that I have that great insight when I am commenting on some one's blog but not when I am in the middle of my own grazing forays in my kitchen?!


I know, I know. None of us do, and that is why we band together in tribes and therapy groups and blogospheres! It takes a village to get healthy.


So my shipment of my program product came yesterday and I am back on with the small addition of 2 fruits a day. I will not miss out on my beloved summer fruit.


Thanks all for your comments and support!

3 comments:

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Oh this gave me a good giggle because I think the same thing so often - that I have the greatest insight and wisdom to share with someone else who is struggling but then just don't remember to apply it to myself!! So I agree, that is why I love this place and the amazing people I have met here:)

shrink on the couch said...

I do sympathize. When a craving is in place and I'm on a kitchen hunt? Nothing can stop me. No amount of reasoning. Although sometimes (last night, for instance) I can detour to the fruit bowl and eat an orange instead.

Tami said...

Sometimes I need to take my own advice and put it into practice! LOL!