Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HEY! THAT HELPED!

Wow - that confession stuff really works! The rest of the day yesterday I felt so much better and today I have been on plan. I went to the gym, did my workout even though my iPod was dead (a true sign that I have not been taking care of business!) and I took my punishment in stride...I gained 5 pounds since my last weigh in on May 14.

Good thing I know just what to do about it!

1.) Back on my Lifestyle products plus one Lean & Green meal a day (1200 calories)

2.) Work out 5-6 days per week, minimum 30 minutes cardio, 20 minutes weights

3.) Lot's of water and green tea

4.) 8 hours of sleep

I was planning to start my shift from the diet products to regular foods and up the calories to 1400, but I think I will postpone that another month or two.

Oh, and I banished the last of my favorite chunky natural peanut butter from the house. No more peanut butter on celery for at least a month. sob

4 comments:

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Oh I love peanut butter. Especially on apples.

Tami@nutmegnotebook said...

This is my first time to your blog and I am so excited to find someone closer to my age in the blog sphere!

I am 5o years young, love to cook healthy meals and care for my family. I collect cookbooks and recipes.

Peanut butter can be a trigger food for me. It is so good, what a pity it isn't low calorie!

I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I think I'm doing about 1400 points a day--and I'm not exercising as vigorously as you are. I'm not sure how much less I could eat--but on the other hand I don't feel deprived at all.

I love Peanut Butter beyond all reason--the Trader Joe's Better than Peanut Butter is actually not bad.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Good for you for getting yourself back on plan!

Salsa has taken the place of peanut butter as my favorite celery dip. Practically NO calories and healthy to boot, if you get the right kind.