Monday, June 21, 2010

HOVERING


I am hovering on the brink of dropping below a milestone weight. One where you get to move the big weight over a notch on the scale at the gym. I keep hopping on the scale trying to see if I can go down a notch, but the balance likes the higher one better.

Maybe tomorrow.

My initial meeting with the trainer on Sunday morning was just an evaluation and we will meet next Sunday for the new workout. I need to borrow my husband's heart rate monitor to see if my heart rate is in the right zone while I am working out. That is my assignment for the week from her.

My assignment from me is to move that weight down to the lower notch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHeering you on! That scale change is a great high!

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Oh hovering can be so frustrating! I hope you drop that notch soon:) I am curious to hear what you find when you use the HR monitor. I wear one from time to time and should do it more often.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Ahh, that nice, satisfying *clunk!* I remember it well. :) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

oohh very exciting!!!