Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SPRING FOCUS CHECK IN


Okay. I would say I am back on plan about 85%. I keep caving in to disruptions, like having my son come to visit and making broccoli salad which , even though I made a lower fat version and left out the cheese, was like an addictive substance! Wow. I couldn't let that stuff alone!


So I am now 1 pound down from my weight gain, a total of 8 pounds down since the challenge started May 4.


Goals for this week:


1.) Stay on plan 100%


2.) Exercise 5 times


3.) Call doctor about physical therapy for knee pain


4.) Get out on bike in addition to gym work outs


The only event I have this week is my nephew's graduation and my sister is a big supporter of my diet so she will have something for me to eat that won't throw me off plan. She already asked. Oh, and I told her - don't even tempt me with champagne!


1 comment:

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Great goals:) I hope you knee is better soon.