Friday, June 18, 2010

OBSESSION


I have a new obsession.


When the blueberries finally came in season and I started eating them each day, I looked around for a little crunch to add to the experience. This granola is amazing. Low fat, low sugar, crunchy heaven.


So, of course, I want to eat it night and day.
I make little deals with myself. If I take the dog for a walk I can have some...


Today on the rowing machine when I was getting tired and I wanted to stop. I kept saying in my head (oh, I hope I said it in my head)


GRAN-O-LA. GRAN-O-LA. GRAN-O-LA. GRAN-O-LA. GRAN-O-LA.


Like I said. Obsessed.


I was afraid to weigh in, but I lost a pound. So I don't have to banish it (like the peanut butter) - yet.

5 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

LOL I'm obsessed with BN's chocolate granola. It's great sprinkled on top of yogurt. Unfortuantely, I was starting to sprinkle the yogurt on top of the granola, so I've temporarily declared it off limits. I'll try the Vanilla Almond to see if I can be more sensible with it. :)

Oh and Yaaay! for the banished pound!

shrink on the couch said...

My favorite thing to do with granola is to mix it with vanilla yogurt. Yummmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Foods that I feel this way about rarely get to stay in my regular repetoire because I tend to over-indulge so I move them to "special occasion" foods. Luckily here in France I can't find good granola so this particular temptation is not on my horizon. And actually I'm lucky to like really plain cereal best.

Tami said...

I love granola but I usually avoid because it is so many calories for such a small serving.

I like how you use it as motivation to keep working out!

Congrats on the weight loss.

Karen@WaistingTime said...

I went a bit crazy with granola at the spa. I stockpiled it in baggies and ate a ton... TON... on the plane ride home. It is one of those foods I cannot eat in my house because I would just eat way too much. Yum