Friday, March 19, 2010

BUSY BUSY


I have been burning the calories all day everyday this week. Nothing like spring cleaning to keep the metabolism going all day long. I hope the scale shows a nice change - but even if it doesn't, the change in the weather has been great!
Up and down the step stool. Dusting, chasing cobwebs, cleaning blinds and shelves. I have not made it to our little pantry - but that is on the list.


I rented one of those carpet cleaners and have been cleaning area rugs and carpets, including the stairs. I hit Ally's room hard - let's just say she should not have carpet in her room....having taken a "Back Care" class, I used my good techniques and my back is just a bit sore.


The closets are cleaned out and bags are ready for pick-up next week. I am getting rid of my too big clothes right now. I have taken a few things in, the rest - gone.


Today I am cleaning up out on the patio and I have promised the dog a long walk. Spring cleaning and now a walk in the sunshine - now where is that pedometer?

No comments: