Monday, March 1, 2010

ALL KINDS OF NEW FLEXIBILITY

Today I had the opportunity to see how I could operate with flexibility under my plan. I think it worked pretty well. I went to the gym this morning , then got ready for my job interview - which went really well.



I called an old friend to let her know she is on my references list, she said let's do lunch and I said I'm not eating, but ok. So I ordered carefully to meet my "lean and green" requirements and had a protein bar and some asparagus for my dinner meal. I couldn't pass up the asparagus...it is just too fresh and beautiful.



I think that worked out well, I could have nursed an iced tea and watched her eat, but that seems anti-social. I can understand why some people just choose not to meet people over meals when they are "dieting" but I love sitting with friends over food - there is no reason it has to be decadent food.

In fact, my friend and I split a grilled artichoke which had the most spectacularly flavorful olive oil brushed on it. You know you are getting into fitness when a grilled artichoke is tasting decadent!

No comments: