Thursday, March 25, 2010

MY THIN(NER) CLOTHES


Many years ago I gave up on saving my clothes from my much smaller days. They were hopelessly out of date and the likelihood that I would need silk blouses and little suits ever again was slim. So the clothes I have held onto are much more recent and larger - hardly "skinny" clothes.






However, being back in a blouse I wore 4 years ago is quite cheering! Plus, I can almost button myself into a blouse I wore 7 or 8 years ago - so that is very exciting.






I don't really have a goal in terms of weight or dress size. I don't even know with the "new" sizing what size I would be anymore. I do know that I want to be able to shop in the regular departments of the stores. That is my goal.




I have long had a belief that whatever weird, ugly fabric is leftover after all the other clothes are made is what they make the plus size clothes from. Really. Walk through the store and see all the pretty clothes and then walk into the plus size department and see what I mean....I want out of that department!

No comments: