Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNDAY BIKE RIDE


Tom suggested a more impromptu bike ride today - just to the gym in Livermore. We have done that trip before, it is about 15 miles round trip, a straight shot down a busy 4 lane parkway with a bike trail.


This time he pulled a fast one on me and suggested an alternative route back, going through the vineyard area - the scenic route with just 1 hill, he said.


He didn't mention that it added about 10 miles to the trip!


But it was very pretty and much quieter (less traffic) and it smelled really good, too!


4 comments:

smalltownme said...

I'm sure it was a beautiful ride.

WaistingTime said...

Looks lovely. I am jealous!

Jen on the Edge said...

I love bike rides like that.

Congrats on your amazing weight loss!

Barb Matijevich said...

I'm so proud of you on your weight loss. If I had started when you did, I would be done by now. But I didn't start and here I am, still 40 pounds up. So discouraged. On Saturday, I leave to go back to Texas for a visit and I've gained 30 pounds. I'm embarrassed. I wish I wasn't even going.

Maybe instead of all this negativity, I should just start. You think?